Interviews and Articles
- Podcast: The Freedom in Reading for Quarantined Kids with Kitty Donohoe
- My article, published in California English Journal, November 2021, HOW A CHILDHOOD “HAUNTING” CAN MAKE KIDS BETTER WRITERS.
Resources for Teachers and Writers
- The Reading & Writing Project, Teachers College, Columbia University, one of the foremost institutions of its kind, provides professional development for teachers from all over the world.
- Cotsen Foundation for the Art of Teaching: this amazing organization has an endowment to help teachers in Southern California enhance their teaching practices.
- The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, a professional organization for authors and illustrators of books for children and young adults, hosts seminars and conferences internationally.
- Good to Great Twitter Chat: if you are an educator or writer, this is a golden PD opportunity. To join, go to #G2Great most Thursday nights at 8:30 p.m., east coast time.